St. Peter's is proud to hold the Healthy School's accreditation. We try to encourage children to live healthy, active lifestyles as we believe nutrition plays a vital part in the children's health and ability to learn effectively.
If your child wishes to have a school lunch our catering team offer delicious healthy meals at the cost of £2.15 per day. Further information on this can be found on our Live Kitchen page. Children can also bring their own packed lunches in a clearly labelled container. We ask parents to support us in caring for your child's health and ensure that any child bringing a packed lunch from home is provided with a healthy lunch containing no sweets, chocolate, fizzy drinks or artificially sweetened drinks.
The benefits of a school meal are endless:
- Your child will receive a delicious two course that is nutritionally balances and contains important vitamins and nutrients
- A balanced meal can help improve concentration levels
- Our fully qualified staff will make sure your child will have a meal they enjoy everyday, giving you peace of mind that your child has eaten.
- Your child will enjoy a wide range of tastes and flavours whilst teaching them important social skills of sitting and eating a meal with others
- School meals are fun and educational with planned events and promotions keeping lunchtimes exciting.